Wednesday 26 January 2011

Anybody want a lift?

I asked my dog this morning if she wanted to go to the supermarket with me. Her ears pronged up, her head tilted  side to side and her tail began to wag.

'I take that as a yes,' I said.

Now, I started to debate whether to take her out for a wee first.

'I'm not going to be that long,' I said. 'Sod it.'

Something inside me was saying 'Let her have a wee', but foolishly I ignored this.

In the supermarket I bumped into my old Gung Fu instructor, then I bumped into my uncle.

20 minutes later I go back to my car to see my dog going mental in the back seat, then the front seat, then the back seat. 'Your back! Your back!' she seems to be saying.

I sit down behind the wheel, tell her to get on to the back seat and calm down and that's when I see the dark patch. The massive dark patch. I dab it with my finger - yup she's pissed everywhere.

Great.

Always listen to that inner voice!!

It seems to know what it's talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment