Tuesday 17 February 2015

Ebook News

OK, so for the past week I've been working my socks off to try and get the formatting sorted out on my ebooks. Not just that, but I've re-edited (in one case, nearly completely rewritten) my books, knocked down their price and changed the front covers.
I've been uploading versions of the books to Amazon KDP over and over again to try and get the formatting sorted out.
I think (hope) I've got it sussed now.
So, that being said, my books are now available for the Amazon Kindle at 99p each ($1.49).
The books are:
1. Waiting for Wings
2. The Girl with the Green-Tinted Hair
3. Happiness & Honey

The last two are fables with no more than 20,000 words combined - but they're aimed to pack a punch.
I'm in the process of getting my website updated, too, so bear with me.
If you download any of my books I hope you enjoy them and you get something meaningful out of them.
Also, could you do me a favour? If you spot any issues (even if it's just the odd typo or it looks poor on your screen) please let me know.
You can contact me at contact@gavinwhyte.co.uk

My books can be bought here.
Thank you.
www.gavinwhyte.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment