Monday 21 November 2016

Back to the Blog!

Over a year ago I said goodbye to this blog, but then my website went down and I had nothing else, other than my Facebook author page, to write lengthy pieces on. And I don't know why, but there's something uninspiring about writing long posts on Facebook. Even when I'm on LinkedIn, I never feel that inspired.

So recently I've felt that maybe, just maybe, I'll start this blog up again. I've kept a handwritten journal for years, so maybe it'll just be an extension of that.

The thing about a blog is that you have to write stuff on it, or else it's just a... something that's not a blog.

And seen as though I'm going through the testing process of writing a new book, I thought hey! Why not try the whole blog thing again and record all the blood, sweat and tears involved, so other writers can feel better when they've got sweat in their eyes?

It stings, I know. 

I'm with you. 

So I'm just going to roll with it, no pressure, and see where it takes me.

See you soon.

Gavin

Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you back.
And please Like my Facebook Author page and I'll Like yours too.


No comments:

Post a Comment