Thursday 28 July 2011

Waiting for Wings - A Story of Hope

I've been meaning to update this blog for a while now and something always seems to get in the way.

So here goes . . . . . . . . . .

My book, Waiting for Wings - A Story of Hope, is now available as a download on amazon.

The book is based on true events. A good friend of mine died at the age of 22 back in '08 of a brain tumour. Before he died I told him I would write a book about him. So, as a gift, I wrote the book for his family. I realised that the book had the potential to comfort people when they're dealing with the death of a loved one, or if they themselves find that they have a degenerative disease.

My intention for the book is to give hope, inspiration, comfort and to diminish some of the fear that comes with the process we call death. It is my wish that a bit of light be shone on this taboo topic.

I hope you find it inspiring.

Please click on the link below which will take you straight to the book.

Many thanks.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Waiting-Wings-Story-Hope-ebook/dp/B005CKB7VO/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1311865343&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment