Wednesday 10 November 2010

Riding the Wave

I've just got an article published in Kindred Spirit magazine about stopping, looking and listening. How by doing this you can step out of your story and see reality for what it is.
That said, I read books on spirituality and I sometimes wonder if the authors sometimes have crap days. Days where they can't soak up what they preach.

I know I haven't written a book on spirituality (as of yet) but if anyone's reading my article and wonders if I practise what I preach, the answer is yes - but my God, it's bloody hard when I'm having a 'low' day.

I don't believe anyone who says they don't feel down from time to time.

Being human, experiencing form, is all about riding the wave.

It's all about how one copes with the wave - do you sink or swim?

(sometimes I sink, and sometimes I swim)

No comments:

Post a Comment