- Make peace with your past so it won't screw up your present.
- It's OK to let your children see you cry.
- Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
- Everything can change in a blink of an eye. But don't worry, God never blinks.
- Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
- Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
- Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
- It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is uto you and no one else.
- When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.
Friday, 24 June 2011
Another 10 Life Lessons
Below are another ten of the life lessons by Regina Brett.