Friday 21 February 2014

WEBSITE - gavinwhyte.co.uk

I would like to introduce you to my website at gavinwhyte.co.uk. 
Finally having a website to act as a secure base for my writing is something I’ve wanted for a long time.
I was going to have a website last year. A friend put me in touch with his web designer and I was happy to go along with it. But last November I bumped into a chap at the Post Office who I had met while playing badminton. We had only spoken two or three times, so we shared semi-awkward hellos, which was then followed by silent fillers; such as complaining how cold it was and whatnot.
More silence followed, but this time I had the urge to tell him I was putting money aside for a website. I can remember thinking, why would I tell him that? But this need to speak up wouldn’t leave me alone.
So I did.
‘Really?’ he said. ‘You do know I’m a web designer, right? That’s what I do.’
No I did not know that!
He handed me a business card.
I told him the price I had been quoted and he said he could do it for half of that!
Result.
Not only that, but the support and patience which Afzal (at HD1 Design) has provided, and continues to do so, has exceeded my expectations.
I’m truly grateful.
If you want a site creating, I highly recommend you get in touch with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment