Friday 6 March 2015

Free ebook Weekend

Last week I was giving away my ebook, Happiness & Honey. This weekend it's time for Waiting for Wings to be free.

It's a short novella (perfect for a weekend) about how one boy's life gets flipped upside down, when his best friend gets diagnosed with cancer. With the help of his little sister and their strange new neighbour, the boy finally understands that death isn't anything to be afraid of.

Described as being a "Truly inspiring read" and "Absolutely wonderful and endlessly comforting" you don't need to wait any longer for your wings.

Because it's free!

Please follow this link to download it: Free Wings

If you have any questions please get in touch at: contact@gavinwhyte.co,uk

Have a great weekend.

G

***

Twitter me
Find me on LinkedIn
Like my Facebook page
Find me on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment