Tuesday 17 May 2011

Inside the Human Body

They say that the greatest trick the devil ever played on humanity was tricking us into believing he didn't exist.

But I think the greatest trick is making us believe that we are our bodies, and that when this body decays so do we.

Because of this belief a lot of people live a life driven by fear (although they may say they are driven by success, but what they probably mean is they are driven by the fear of failure).

The other day I was watching Inside the Human Body on BBC1 and they showed an old man take his last breath.

There has been quite a mixed back of opinions about this. My mate said he was disgusted at the fact that they had filmed it.

I personally think it's one of the most beautiful things in life.

. . . An amazing transition that we're aware of.

Do we think the caterpillar's aware of its transformation into a butterfly?

If not, I bet it wishes it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment