Tuesday 18 April 2017

300 Words a Day - #16 - A Message for You

“Don’t fall for the trick.

You’re not alone.

You never have been.

You never will be.

I know it’s easy for you to think you’re in a one-I show.

Your pain feels so personal.

So close.

But I will say it again,

You’re not alone.

‘Then show me,’ I hear you say.

I do.

I am.

Every moment of you, I am.

You’re linked to me, like breeze to a fan.

Scent to a flower.

Rays to the sun.

It’s only your way of perceiving yourself that you mistake me for someone else.

Some thing else.

When all is us.

You thought you were this minuscule piece of star dust?

Please… 

Give yourself a break.

The only reason you can’t think of yourself as being bigger than who you think you are, is because you can’t think that which is beyond thought.

The thought basket is too small for you.

You can’t fit in.

But I’ll give you credit, because you really do try.

And as a result, you suffer.

I’m not asking you to believe me.

I don’t want you to believe me.

I want you to find out for yourself.

To know.

You feel unloved?

You’re listening to the wrong voice.

You’re scared of death?

You’re paying attention to the wrong images.

Everything is going to be fine.

You don’t even have to trust me.

You will see.

But you can choose to see before you are confronted with your fears, and they give rise to seeing.

Have you noticed that when you confront a fear it evaporates?

And you think, ‘What was I scared for?’

You’re on the right track.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to remind you:

I’m here because you are.

Now hold that head up high and shine our light.

Love.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Are you on Twitter? Me too! Follow and get Followed
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

2 comments:

  1. I got a bit angry at first, reading this.

    Then, I got with the flow of your heart.

    I'm listening to your voice right now, on a screen. (What, giving me life-saving advice on how I am listening to the wrong voice and looking at the wrong images???)

    I'm looking at YOU.

    You are telling me everything will be fine.

    You say that you are here because I am here.

    Yes.

    Why are YOU here?

    To tell me I have been wrong and I need to be like you? Look at the same images, and know everything will be fine.

    It's good it is fine with you.

    If we could all think like you, everything would be fine.

    There are a lot of people who confront fear.

    It does not "evaporate" with thinking.

    Sometimes it never evaporates (good word).

    Unless you make it go away.

    How does one make the fear of death go away and "evaporate".

    Are you just going to stand there, and let that person (or the thought of that person), kill you.

    When you stand there, do you not think for a millisecond the bullet will kill your physical life as you know it?

    Don't even think about that?

    Because we all are made of stars (I know that).

    There is no such thing as death, homelessness, suffering, hunger, torture (that "other" people do to other people).

    "Everything is going to be fine." you say.

    But it's not right now.

    Hold that starving dying child in your arms. Hold that dying mother or father or sister of yours in your arms. Tell them everything will be fine... once their suffering has ended through death. Just keep telling them it will be fine.

    But it doesn't matter about now?

    Just keep telling them it WILL (future) be fine.

    I am not a girl with green-tinted hair. My daughter is an IP attorney at Google who has pink-tinted hair.

    Google is kind of a lot why what you can do on this website here.

    Encouraging people (like me who once subscribed to your site) to believe that everything will be fine.

    When?

    I'll look at you Twitter page now. Isn't that how we are supposed to do it?

    P.S. I like your image of the basket on the candle. I might be looking at the wrong images. Don't cover that light! (don't you just love Cohen's "Anthem" - a crack is how the light gets in?). I love Cohen. I prefer Moby - we are all made of stars. And listen also to Neil DeGrass Tyson, Face it - we are not all right. Everything is not going to be fine. It's not fine now.

    How can you say it is????????









    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, send any of your comments to stiegelm@wowway.com. I don't do my gmail address. Keep it simple. And I just simply responded to you, Gavin.

    ReplyDelete